We are flexible in our approach and diverse in our skill-set. Each project is different, and we treat it as such.
Scrum or Waterfall — We’ve Got Your Back
Some email & document exchanges along with a few phone calls are usually all we need to get a clear picture of the project. Video conferencing & screen-share sessions are also conducted as needed.
Agile methodology has gained wide acceptance in the world. It is especially effective for developing technologically difficult custom web and mobile applications.
- In Agile, people and interactions are more important than processes and tools;
- Working code is more important than perfect documentation;
- Cooperation with customer is more important than contractual commitments;
- Response to changes is more important than sticking to a plan.
This model is most convenient for open-ended, long-term projects where it is not possible to produce a complete specification at the outset, i.e. you know it will be necessary to make some adjustments during the development process. Similarly, you may prefer this model when the brief is to find a solution to a business problem.
- We agree on the nature and probable scope of the project.
- We will estimate the duration of staff availability and the likely monthly price.
- As soon as the agreement is signed and the initial payment is received, our staff will begin work.
Some feedback from our clients
In addition to an impressive efficiency & attention to details, SofHub are app developers who proactively offer suggestions based on latest trends to help improve UI.
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you and provide a custom solution to suit your needs. Feel free to give us a call or send us a message using the form below.Contact Us