We provide everything from A to Z when it comes to leveraging the web and mobile platforms to reach your target audience.
We use Agile Scrum methodology for web and mobile development. Agile methodology has gained wide acceptance in the world. It is especially effective for developing technologically difficult custom web and mobile applications.
- In Agile, people and interactions are more important than processes and tools;
- Working code is more important than perfect documentation;
- Cooperation with customer is more important than contractual commitments;
- Response to changes is more important than sticking to a plan.
Scrum at a Glance
Agile development methodology is especially effective for projects with limited timeframe. It requires minimal documentation at all stages of project development. Close interaction of customer with the development team provides quick response to customer requests and immediate adaptation to changes in requirements.
The cornerstone principles of Agile Project Management
- Customer satisfaction with fast and frequent deliveries of useful working software.
- Changes in requirements should be welcomed even late in development. Agile development methods are optimized for changes so that customer can get a competitive advantage.
- The duration of each iteration should be from two weeks to two months, short intervals are preferred.
- Potential system users, who are domain experts for the project, and developers should work together every day during the whole project.
The Sofhub Scrum Process Advantage
What Clients Say
It is always a pleasure working with SofHub! They are responsive and proactively offer solutions to meet our growing and complex needs.
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you and provide a custom solution to suit your needs. Feel free to give us a call or send us a message using the form below.Contact Us