All Your Software Development Needs in One Place.
With this model, you are billed only for the time actually spent on the software development phase by the project manager(s) and software development team. Our custom software development package is all-inclusive. We provide:
At SofHub, each waterfall project follows four stages: Elaboration, Implementation, Stabilization, and Transition.
- Our software designers will decide on the project scope, and then prepare the detailed specification.
- We will estimate the logistics regarding cost and personnel. We will prepare a contract for signature once these key terms have been approved by you. Every aspect of our business relationship is covered by the full agreement. This includes licensing and intellectual property issues, commercial confidentiality, the extent of our warranty, the agreed period of maintenance and support, etc.
- Our software development team will begin work as soon as the full agreement is signed and the initial payment is received.
- Based on daily reports, time sheets and pre-negotiated rates, the work is billed at the end of every month.
The software development team is directly accessible to the client throughout the project development. Project management software can be used to track the progress of the application’s development.
Fixed project scope
- The waterfall model is ideal where a complete specification (or a solution to a business problem) still needs to be developed. This usually occurs in long-term projects where periodic adjustments to business software are required.
- The waterfall model encourages clear and open communication between parties. Detailed information sharing is crucial to narrowing down the project scope. Timely feedback is also required so that our work continues to meet your business’ expectations.
We look forward to working with you and providing a custom software solution to suit your needs. Feel free to give us a call or send us a message using the form below.Contact Us